In no particular order:
1. Must know how to drive, even if he doesn’t have a car (although car ownership is preferable)And finally, very importantly:
2. Must be able to reverse parallel park in one easy motion, while wearing sunglasses. At night, this is optional (see point 3).
3. Must never wear sunglasses at night (fancy dress parties excepted).
4. Must not own a hairdryer (styling products are ok).
5. Any hair below the shoulder is forbidden.
6. Must know how to replace a washer in a leaky tap.
7. Must know what a 'solenoid valve' is.
8. Must own more than five pairs of underwear.
9. Must know how to light a barbecue, both gas and Weber.
10. Must know how to make at least one really good salad.
11. Must know how to make minor repairs to a vehicle or, in the absence of tools, at least identify what the problem might be.
12. Must know how to cook a 'signature dish' that doesn't involve steak.
13. Must know how to rig up a fishing line, including adding a squid jig.
14. Must be able to gut and clean a fish.
15. Must be able to check scary noises at odd times of the night without being scared.
16. Must be able to dispose of house spiders without flinching.
17. Must give compliments without being prompted (preferably to me).
18. Must occasionally give flowers for no reason.
19. Must not have a problem with occasionally wearing pink or purple shirts.
20. Must own a suit (not a tux. If he owns a tux, he must have good reasons as to why he does, ie: having to attend regular formal functions etc.)
21. If he doesn't like sushi, he has to at least have tried it.
22. Has to look cool when smoking a cigarette, even if he doesn't smoke.
23. Must know how to play an instrument (note: he doesn’t have to be able to play it WELL, just to bang out a few notes that aren't accidental)
24. Should know his way around a hardware shop.
25. Must be able to back a trailer.
Additions to this list are, as always, welcome.